Inspiration ranging from embroidered plastic bags or scissor handles to thread sculptures to shibori to sculptural fabric in the shape of a dress… Fiber art never fails to impress.
…to be continued! Find more inspiration here: http://pinterest.com/jennabdecker/fibers-textiles-embroidery/ I do not own any of the above images, the artists are credited in the image titles, I am simply an admirer!
- southeast fiber arts alliance (tideandbloom.com)
- Fibers & Watercolor (jennadecker.wordpress.com)
- Taking Imagination Seriously (jennadecker.wordpress.com)
- Briar Mark: This Would have taken 8 Seconds to Type (jennadecker.wordpress.com)
- Medieval Book Repair (thefibernest.com)
- Loving Out Loud: Macrame (courtneyoutloud.wordpress.com)